2. What Are Cookies and What Are Cookies Used For?
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identify your browser or device. Cookies allow a site or services to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
3. What Types of Cookies Are Used on This Website?
Our Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These Cookies are essential as they enable you to move around the Website and access the Website as you have requested.
- Performance Cookies: These Cookies collect information about how you have used the Website so that less strain is placed on our backend infrastructure. For example, these Cookies track which pages are visited most frequently and may also include Google Analytics Cookies. The information collected by us is used to improve the Website and your experience.
- Functionality Cookies: These Cookies allow us to remember your choices made on the Website and allow us to tailor the Website to you. For example, we will remember how you’ve customised the Website in-between your visits to our Website. The information these Cookies collect may be anonymous, and they are not used to track your browsing activity on other sites or services.
4. How Long Will Cookies Stay on My Device?
The length of time a Cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” Cookie. Persistent Cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted. Session Cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing.
5. First- and Third-Party Cookies
First-party Cookies are Cookies that belong to Tenet while third-party Cookies are Cookies that another party places on your device through using our Website. Third-party Cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for Tenet, for example to help us understand how our Website is being used.
6. How to Control and Delete Cookies?
You have the right and choice to block or adjust whether some or all Cookies are stored on your device. You can find more information at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu. Note that if you set your browser to disable or block some or all Cookies, you may not be able to access or use parts or all of our Website and other parts of our Website may not work properly.
7. Contact Us